Throughway works consulting LLP (hereinafter referred to as “kaisapaisa/ we/ our”) acknowledges the expectations of its customers (hereinafter referred to as “customer/ you/ your”) with regard to privacy, confidentiality and security of their personal information that resides with the kaisapaisa. keeping personal information of customers secure and preventing any misuse thereof is a top priority of kaisapaisa.
Personal information :
Personal information, whichmeans any information/documents/details that relates to a natural person, which either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with the kaisapaisa, is capable of identifying such person.
This policy is applicable to the personal information (including but not limited to details pertaining to your name, parentage, marital status, nationality, state of residence, city of residence, email address, date of birth, gender, contact number/mobile number, other know your customer (kyc) documents like address proof, identity proof, income proof, pan or such other officially valid documents/details accepted for concluding a financial transaction , which are shared/ uploaded by you, as and when you avail the products and services vide the online application forms and questionnaires through usage of website and which kaisapaisa may become privy to. By visiting and/or using our website, you agree to this policy. further, this policy applies to all current and former visitors to the website and to our online customers. it is strongly recommended for you to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of the policy. Kaisapaisa reserves the right at any time, at its sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the policy without prior notice, and your continued access or use of this website signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified policy. However, if we make any material change to the policy, we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this website prior to the change becoming effective.
Express consent :
1. You while providing the details/documents over the website, including but not limited to personal information as mentioned hereinabove, expressly consent to kaisapaisa (its affiliates and business partners) to contact you, to make follow up calls in relation to the services provided through the website, for imparting product knowledge, offering promotional offers running on website & various other offers offered by its partners on the sites.
2. The usage of the website may also require you to provide consent for keying in/ uploading your personal information, as may be necessary to process your application through the website.
3. In furtherance to your usage of the website, you expressly waive the do not call (dnc) / do not disturb (dnd) registrations on your phone/mobile numbers for contacting you for this purpose. hence, there is no dnc / dnd check required for the number you have left on our website. such modes of contacting you may include sending smss, email alerts and / or telephonic calls.
4. Kaisapaisa reserves the right (and you expressly authorize kaisapaisa) to share or disclose your personal information/ sensitive information when kaisapaisa determines, in its sole discretion, that the disclosure of such information is necessary or appropriate under the law for the time being in force.
Purpose and Usage :
1. Kaisapaisa will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone, for any reason, at any time. however, we will be sharing your personal information with our affiliates and business partners, where we feel that they will be able to assist you better for the purpose of underwriting and approval of your credit card and loan or any other financial product transaction/related transaction. kaisapaisa uses the information collected and appropriately notifies you to manage its business and offer an enhanced, personalized online experience to you on its website. further, it enables kaisapaisa to:
> Analyse usage of the website and to improve the service;
> Send you any administrative notices, offer alerts and communications relevant to your use of the service;
> Enable you to apply for certain products and services for which you have chosen to apply;
> Carry market research, project planning, troubleshooting issues, detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity;
> Bind third-party contractors that provide services to kaisapaisa and are bound by these same privacy restrictions;
> Comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
2. In the event that you access the service as brought to you by one of our partners either through the website (www.kaisapaisa.com) or on being redirected from a co-branded url otherwise referred to as a white-label site, your name, e-mail address, mobile number, date of birth, employment type, residency status, income details/proofs, pan, details of loan / credit card applied for and loan, credit card status or any other financial product status as may be provided to that partner when your application is submitted and whenever the status of application is updated. kaisapaisa has a business relationship with these partners and you may not opt-out of sharing your information with these partners if you have applied via a co-branded URL or directly through the website as the case may be.
3. For availing the service such as applying for a loan, credit card or any other financial product we will require you to provide/upload on the website the details such as your name, marital status, email address, nationality, location, mobile number, pan, employment & income details/proofs, other know your customer (kyc) documents like address proof, identity proof and personally identifying information about a potential co-loan applicant (should you select this option).
4. We may also use third party service providers to provide the service to you, such as sending e-mail messages on our behalf or hosting and operating a particular feature or functionality of the service. our contracts with these third parties outline the appropriate use and handling of your information and prohibit them from using any of your personal information for purposes unrelated to the product or service they're providing. we require such third parties to maintain the confidentiality of the information provide to them.
Disclosure / sharing :
Kaisapaisa does not disclose sensitive personal data or personal information of a customer except as directed by law or as per mandate received from the customer / applicant. upon your written request kaisapaisa will provide you with information on whether we hold any of your personal information. no specific information about customer accounts or other personally identifiable data is shared with non-affiliated third parties unless any of the following conditions is met :
> To help complete a transaction initiated by you
> You have specifically authorized it
> The disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation or as required by law, such as to comply with legal process
> The information is shared with government agencies mandated under law
> The information is shared with any third party by an order under the law
> When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your
> safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
Intimation by customers regarding change in registration information :
If your registration information provided to us when you had applied for a product on our website or sites changes, you may update it whenever you apply for a new product via our website or sites. to review and update your personal information and to ensure that the same is accurate while your application is in process, you may contact us at
Email & SMS communications from us and our partners :
We provide our registered customers with periodic emailers and email/SMS alerts. we also allow users to subscribe to email newsletters and from time to time may transmit emails promoting kaisapaisa or third-party products. kaisapaisa’s website subscribers may opt-out of receiving our promotional emails and terminate their newsletter subscriptions by following the instructions in the emails. opting out in this manner will not end transmission of service-related emails/SMS, such as email/SMS alerts. the above services are also provided by our partners.
Tracking technologies :
Third parties will not be given your personal information unless you direct kaisapaisa to do so :
There are a number of products and services, such as loans, credit cards and other financial products being offered by third parties on our website, such as lenders, banks, credit card issuers (collectively "offers"). if you choose to apply for these separate products or services, disclose information to the providers, or grant them permission to collect information about you, then their use of your information is governed by their privacy policies. you should evaluate the practices of these external services providers before deciding to use their services. kaisapaisa is not responsible for their privacy practices.
Testimonials, blogs and other forums on kaisapaisa website :
With your consent kaisapaisa may post your testimonial along with your name. if you want your testimonial removed please contact kaisapaisa at
All private information is encrypted and communicated securely :
all communications between your computer and our website that contain any personal information are encrypted. this enables client and server applications to communicate in a way that is designed to prevent eavesdropping, tampering and message forgery.